Current Projects :
The Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) pipeline project .The 1,814-kilometer gas pipeline will pass through Afghanistan to Pakistan and India. At least 816 kilometers of the pipeline will pass through the territory of Afghanistan. The project will cost $22.5 billion USD.
The project is implemented by the TAPI Limited Company – a group of firms from Afghanistan and Turkmenistan
Gasoline & Aromatics Project (GAP)-UAE-India
The project’s scope of work consists of a gasoline and aromatics plant located at 240 kilometres west of Abu Dhabi in the city of Ruwais. The project will enable to meet the needs of the evolving and expanding market for refined products, as well as add value to each barrel processed. The new gasoline and aromatics project will add 4.2 metric tonnes per annum of gasoline supply and 1.6 metric tonnes per annum of aromatics. This project plans to boost petrol production to 9.4 mtpa by 2022 which translates to about 217500 barrels per day (bpd).
Bu Hasa-Integrated Field Development Project
The project’s scope of work involves the construction of integrated field development located at Bu Hasa, Abu Dhabi. The project aims to increase crude production from 550,000 barrel per day to 650,000 bpd.
Duqm Refinery-Oman:Utilities and Offset facilities
The refiney project, which is expected to start commercial operation in 2021, is coming up at the Duqm Special Economic Zone in Al Wusta region. Duqm Refinery, a 50:50 joint venture between the Sultanate’s investment arm Oman Oil Company and Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd,
ARAMCO-Offshore Engineering Project -KSA
EPCI works at three oil production deck manifolds and subsea pipelines in the Zuluf and Berri fields belonging to Aramco.There are three offshore contracts currently under execution by the consortium for Saudi Aramco under the long-term agreement.
The project consists of engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation and commissioning of three gas production decks with high integrity protection systems and exotic materials that will protect the plant for a life of fifty years and more. Two of the decks will be installed in Hasbah and one in Arabiyah field of Saudi Aramco.
Engineering, procurement and construction contract from Algeria’s state energy firm Sonatrach for the separation and compression centre, part of a US$1.1 billion plant near South HGA-HassiMessaoud.
Previous projects in UAE:
- Petrofac – Islands Surface Facilities Project – EPC2 – (UZ-750 ZADCO Project)
- Dodsal – Kuwait, KOC & KNPC, Engineering, Project, Commissioning – EWTIP & GC-31.
- Dodsal – Algeria, Engineering, Project, Commissioning – ZCINA.
- Dodsal – ADCO, Engineering, Project, Commissioning – NEB III.
- IMCC – ARAMCO Project.
- Silvertech Middle East – ADCO, ADMA Projects, Abu Dhabi.
Previous projects in Oman:
- Petrofac- BP Kazzan project, Oman – Project & Commissioning.
- Petrofac – Salalah project, Oman –Engineering, Project & Commissioning.
- Duqm Refinery – Oman – TR Engineering, Petrofac & Samsung.
- Commissioning of NGL train 4 Ruwais Abu Dhabi Petrofac Client: ZADCO.
- GS Engineering –Commissioning- Client: TAKREER.
- Tebodin – Engineering Client: TAKREER.
- Dodsal – Projects for Seoul, South Korea ADCO NEP Phase III.
- Nama Mott McDonald – Client ADCO.
- Technip Engineering & Projects.
- CH2M – Engineering.
- Wood Group JP Kenny – Engineering.
- L&T – Hydro-carbon Projects.
- Reliance – Jamnagar Refineries Engineering, Plant & Commissioning.
- Flour Daniel – Engineering.
- L&T – Hydro-carbon / Infrastructure.
- NPCC – Engineering.
- Tebodin – Engineering
- Petrofac – Engineering